1. Exercise only when feeling well. If you have a feeling of weakness, dizziness, increased heart rate, postpone the training. Unable to catch up in the evening, when the heat is not so noticeable and your health will improve.
2. Engage only in a well ventilated area with air conditioning. Intense workouts require a lot of energy, so you can feel the lack of air. That is why in the summer you need to ensure that the room is well ventilated and there was air conditioning.
3. Drink 1 liter of water per hour of exercise. In the summer this is especially important. Water should be negazirovannoy, room temperature and without any additives. You need to drink it in small SIPS after each fitness set.
4. If after a hard working day you feel tired, but still came to the training, reduce the workload in half. The time interval between sets is advised to be increased to 60-120 minutes.
5. Summer training is better to wear light loose clothing. Great for this short tops and shorts. It is also well suited clothing to their elastic material with mesh. The more parts of the body are exposed, the faster to cool the body during exercise. Shoes should be lightweight and comfortable. Hair should be collected in a high bun.
6. If possible, more exercise in the fresh air. Cycling, running, roller-blading, volleyball, tennis, yoga: these and other types of physical activity you can do outdoors. The best time for sports in the summer until 11:00 in the morning and after 20:00 in the evening.